STAFF TRAINING & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
UMADAOPFC provides professional development and ATOD prevention training to social service agencies, schools, and other community organizations and professionals helping Franklin County youth. Workshops and professional development offerings are tailored to the needs of each individual or organization.
Training topics include:
- Science based prevention
- How to build programming from theory to practice
- Incorporation of science based prevention agencies
- Programming and evaluation
- Development of logic models
- Development of effective community based programs
- Cultural Competence
- Usage of prevention concepts in programming with customers
For more information about these programs, please contact us at: 614-227-9694 or email@example.com.